Congratulations! You or someone you know is now a Bride To Be! Treat yourself or treat someone else with this gorgeous little bridal box with lots of goodies to help you prepare for your journey ahead!
The Luxurious Bridal Box includes:
- a White Hamper Box
- A Personalised Satin Robe
- A personalised hanger
- Little bottle of wine
- Bath Salts & a Candle from FOCUS BEAUTY
- A personalised makeup bag,
- cute personalised PJ's (PJ's are not from Peter Alexandra, however can be requested for extra $$)
- a Personalised Glass with YOUR name on it!
- "It's All in the Eyes" Eyeshadow Pallette
- "Apricot" Blush
- "Speak Volumes" Mascara
-"Smoothed Over" Lipstick
- Celavive "Gentle Milk Cleanser"
- Celavive "Perfecting Toner"
- Celavive "Conditioning Make Up Remover"
- Celavive "Moisturing Day Cream with SPF15+)
- Celavive "Replenishing Night Gel"
- And Lastly; Wedding vouchers to some of the best vendors in Perth!
Please make sure you write down the following:
Here are Bolton Creations we love to support our local businesses!
In this special package, not only will you be contributing to Bolton Creations, but also FOCUS BEAUTY and Shelley an Arbonne Rep!
Check out our pages for more info
The Ultimate Bride-to-Be Box
Because items at Bolton Creations are customly made to each customer, we cannot provide a refund unless we have made a mistake in creating the product.
If a product is broken in delivery, we will send off a brand new product free of charge.
If there is an error made by the company, Bolton Creations will send a new product free of charge.
If the customer has made the error prior to delivery and has not expressed something needing to be fixed, we cannot take resposibility for the product being incorrect.
Bolton Creations takes pride in making wuality personalised products for you to enjoy, however the sustainability of the product is dependent on its care.
DO NOT put any Cups, Glasses, Mugs, Bottles in the dishwasher. They are to be handwashed only with warm soapy water.
DO NOT tumble dry any personalised robes, shirts or garments.
to Iron, turn inside out and do not directly put heat onto the designs.
Most designs will melt off when exposed to too much heat, to be on the safer side of things and prevent any kind of peeling, please follow these care instructions.